December 31, 2018
It would be nice to see a normal, progressive, educated, articulate and empathetic person in the White House instead of….well, the fuckin’ shit filled devil who’s there now.
Did you know that Valletta is the smallest capital of Europe (and also the most southernmost) and we will hike every single street and back road of this city? Did you know that that Valletta is Europe’s Capital of Culture for 2018 AND AND AND….Did you know that Bulgaria’s very own Plovdiv is Europe’s capital of Culture in 2019 (where we are renting an Airbnb for 3 weeks in Feb/March and binging the cats so they can soak up the fun and arts).
Planned so far.
- Cold beers along the harbour.
- Shopping for unnecessary crap (my favorite activity).
- Taking photos and shitposting here and on FB.
- Ferry and boat rides.
- Eating every single everything.
- Sitting on my balcony and reading some stupid computer book.
- Visit the Ta’ Ħaġrat and Ħaġar Qim Temples (they are 1000 (YES, ONE THOUSAND) years older than the Egyptian pyramids).
- Valletta Baroque festival. <<<—- click.